Posted by TK on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 10:27am.
I'm finding difficulty in answering this question. Any help would be appreciated.
For the equation,
y1= x^-5x+6 and its reciprocal:
Discuss what is the consequences for y1 to 1/y1 as x --> +- infinity?
Thanks in advance.
- maths reciprocal - Reiny, Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 12:58pm
clearly as x becomes larger , x^2-5x+6 becomes larger even faster, so dividing by a larger and larger number will make 1/y1 approach zero
- maths reciprocal - TP, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 4:20am
who r u TK, r u from NMHS?
- maths - TKK, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 5:14am
Reiny, how could i further prove this?
TP, NMHS? sorry>?
- maths reciprocal - TP, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 6:42am
Just out of curiousity, are you from Adelaide? Because I got this same assignment, which is from the SSABSA website. I just thought you were a friend of mine, because my friend also uses the initials TK< but he didnt post this.
- maths reciprocal - *RANDOM*, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 6:50am
LOL @ comments above!!! guessing its Anthony or something ;D
- maths reciprocal - TP, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 6:54am
I'm guessing BK is around here somewhere
- maths reciprocal - *RANDOM*, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 6:56am
beyonce Knowles? sweet!..im sensing a mongol...:D and a poon..
- maths reciprocal - TP, Monday, August 25, 2008 at 6:59am
I'm thinking of something along the lines of Bor.....K....ien
Answer this Question
- math - PLease help! anyy would be appreciated !thx what is an example of a ...
- Math - I'm having trouble with reciprocal functions. If a graph of a reciprocal ...
- math help - could some one please explain to me reciprocal how to find the ...
- math - please help for this question y1= x^-5x+6 and its reciprocal: discuss ...
- Math - Finding the reciprocal of this problem. Would like to know if I am doing ...
- Finance - Often in personal finance we want to know what our $1 investment today...
- Math - The sum of the reciprocal of 5 and the reciprocal f 7 is the reciprocal ...
- Math - What is a reciprocal A number's "flip". Like if you have 2/3, it's ...
- math please - 1.Give a linear function with its zero at x=a, what is the ...
- math - how to find the reciprocal?? you flip the reciprocal example (4 over 5 ...