Posted by Vic on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 8:34pm.
can you give me feedback on this poem I penned. Good or bad, I would like your opinion.
A violin untouched for years
A bow waiting to be strung
Chords waiting to be played
Strings waiting to be rung
A door creaks open softly
The timber is bathed in light
The echoes of a better past
Emanate into the night
A man picks up the violin
As if it was his only child
The bridge aches of neglect
The yew has a feel of wild
The bow is picked up next
And string is put to string
He knows not its sound
Nor the melancholy it brings
Despite his brave attempts
The violin knows no song
For the effects of yesteryear
Have rested it far too long
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - A study of checkout lines at the Safeway revealed that between 4-...
- History - I have a few questions about ladies-in-waiting in medieval times. Were...
- 8th grade math - I need to create a scatter plot using data for Old Faithful ...
- english - Which is not an example of an idiom found in "Miss Rosie"? a. "when I ...
- Grammar-Writeacher - Identify the simple subject and simple predicate in each ...
- ECON - For your twenty-first birthday, your grandfather offers you a gift of $...
- Engineering Econonmy - For your 21st birthday, your grandfather offers you a ...
- business analytics - waiting times for 64 randomly selected walk-in customers ...
- English - I need to re-write a poem into a free verse, but I'm not very good at ...
- English - 1. She said to me that she was waiting for Tom. 2. She told me that ...