Posted by me on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:03pm.
kay um. my teacher's not very good at teaching. great guy, but not meant to teach..sooo I have 6 questions that aren't even in the chapter and the index is of no help to me right now...
sooo here goes:
Describe the basic population structure and social life of the 17th century colonies
Compare and contrast the different populations and ways of life of the southern colonies and new England
Explain how the problems of indentured servitude led to political trouble and the growth of African slavery
Describe the slave trade and the character of early African-Amercan slavery
Explain how the New England way of life centered around family, town, and church and describe the changes that affected this way of life
describe the various conditions affecting women and family life in the 17th century colonies
if you could help out that'd be GREAT
- US History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:10pm
You'll find the answer to the first question in this site.
If you really can't find this information in your textbook, you can Google the key words for each question.
- US History - Writeacher, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:29pm
If you need help learning how to search, including how to choose good search terms, go here and scroll down to the links under HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET:
- US History - me, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:54pm
thanks so much! it's been really hard to follow the class...and the questions don't go with the chapters we were assigned otherwise this would be a no brainer
- US History - Riah, Monday, February 18, 2013 at 5:27pm
8. In which of the following colonial wars did the American colonists capture the fort at Louisbourg and begin to crave domination over the entire western region that included the Ohio Valley?
A. King William's War
B. War of Spanish Secession
C. Queen Anne's War
D. King George's War
Is it (B)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English THE GREAT GATSBY - 1. Fitzgerald creates purpose in Chapter 1. What was ...
- English Grammar - e.g. Reciting what I have to teach is a good way of preparing ...
- Calculus - How do you find maximum revenue, maximum profit, and minimum average ...
- ALL OF JISHKA STAFF - Hello I had a couple of questions and was woundering if ...
- AP World Civilizations - I have to take cornell notes on each chapter of my book...
- English- Essay Help! - Okay, so for part of an essay, i have to say WHY i ...
- Not a subject for course-off topic question - Hello, I don't know where else to ...
- U.S.History - i'm stuck on this question In battles in the East, McClellan was ...
- Animal Farm by George Orwell - We're reading Animal Farm by George Orwell, and I...
- English - 4. You applied for teaching. Would you let us know why you decided to ...