Posted by me on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:03pm.
kay um. my teacher's not very good at teaching. great guy, but not meant to teach..sooo I have 6 questions that aren't even in the chapter and the index is of no help to me right now...
sooo here goes:
Describe the basic population structure and social life of the 17th century colonies
Compare and contrast the different populations and ways of life of the southern colonies and new England
Explain how the problems of indentured servitude led to political trouble and the growth of African slavery
Describe the slave trade and the character of early African-Amercan slavery
Explain how the New England way of life centered around family, town, and church and describe the changes that affected this way of life
describe the various conditions affecting women and family life in the 17th century colonies
if you could help out that'd be GREAT
- US History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:10pm
You'll find the answer to the first question in this site.
If you really can't find this information in your textbook, you can Google the key words for each question.
- US History - Writeacher, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:29pm
If you need help learning how to search, including how to choose good search terms, go here and scroll down to the links under HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET:
- US History - me, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:54pm
thanks so much! it's been really hard to follow the class...and the questions don't go with the chapters we were assigned otherwise this would be a no brainer
- US History - Riah, Monday, February 18, 2013 at 5:27pm
8. In which of the following colonial wars did the American colonists capture the fort at Louisbourg and begin to crave domination over the entire western region that included the Ohio Valley?
A. King William's War
B. War of Spanish Secession
C. Queen Anne's War
D. King George's War
Is it (B)
Answer this Question
- English Grammar - e.g. Reciting what I have to teach is a good way of preparing ...
- Calculus - How do you find maximum revenue, maximum profit, and minimum average ...
- English- Essay Help! - Okay, so for part of an essay, i have to say WHY i ...
- com 155 - Have I used good and well correctly? In my opinion, your book is very ...
- english-siddhartha - i have answered the other questions that i was requested to...
- AP World History - What's the best way to read the chapter? For my class. We ...
- English - Hi, i have to write an literary essay for The Great Gatsby and the ...
- Reading - I am a teacher. I teach the fifth grade. Dose any body have an idea of...
- Animal Farm by George Orwell - We're reading Animal Farm by George Orwell, and I...
- English - What is the meaning of 'guy'? Is it a boy or a man? Can we use 'guy' ...