Posted by Cindy on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:19pm.
5280 + 1760 + 63360 = 1 ????
example 11+ 30 = 1 is 11 months plus 30 days equals one year.
math - Writeacher, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:22pm
5280 feet in a mile
1760 yards in a mile
63360 inches in a mile
math - Writeacher, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:34pm
3 miles = 4.828032 kilometers
math - Cindy, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:37pm
Well, I'm not sure how exact it needs to be. 11 + 30 = 1 isn't exact... I'm just not sure about this one.
math - Writeacher, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:39pm
You could call it a 5K run or walk, I suppose!
math - Cindy, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 6:40pm
ha ha ha!! :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 720-2=1/6 Try to find the correct answer. Example is 11+30=1 reading 11 ...
- MAth - I am having trouble solving this problem. Q - One mile is 5280 feet. ...
- math logic - I need to find 5 or more ordered pairs (x,y) In which xy = x + y ...
- math - write the equation 5x plus y equals 2 which equals 0 in normal form. my ...
- math - how manyyards are in a mile? 1760 I think There are 5,280 feet in a mile...
- pseudocode - Create a class named Year that contains data fields to hold the ...
- Programming Logic and Design - Create a class named Year that contains data ...
- algebra - I have a word problem in my homework that confuses me. How long is 1 ...
- Math - How can I figure the number of days from one date to another? Example: ...
- math - John has traveled from a distant planet to spend one earth year visiting ...