Posted by scooby91320002 on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 3:27pm.
i am trying to do a debate on "should special needs students be exempt from graduation test: I don't know where and how to start it? any ideas?>
AE - GuruBlue, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 3:42pm
Scooby, I gave you a series of sites on that topic yesterday.
AE - scooby91320002, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 3:46pm
I just do not know where to begin? do you know where I should begin?
AE - GuruBlue, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 3:52pm
The first thing you need to do is to decide, based on what you have learned/read, the position you want to take on that topic.
Second, you need to jot down the reasons why you believe as you do.
Third, then you need to go back to your reading to find supporting evidence for your reasons. Write them down underneath the reasons.
Then ORGANIZE....from least important to most important...THEN you can begin to write.
Writing a paper is 1/2 pre-writing, 1/4
writing and 1/4 editing what you have written.
AE - scooby91320002, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 4:05pm
I think they should NOT be exempt. Every student should take the test. Special needs students that take the test should have the test at their level. I say that because not everyone is at the same level.
AE - GuruBlue, Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 4:12pm
Scooby...now you need to find some material that supports your point of view...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- essay help - do you know any good websites on the following? My essay is on "...
- Ms. Sue - Create an outline on Should Special Needs Students Be Exempt from ...
- education-need help plz - what can be some main points on a persuasive debate on...
- education - Should Special Needs Students Be Exempt from Graduation Tests?
- american education - what can be some main pts for Special Needs Students Be ...
- education - Do you thinkthe special need student should be exempt from taking ...
- education - Create an outline of your Educational Debate Persuasive Paper. It ...
- AED 222 - Can anyone please help me on this. I am having trouble trying to ...
- Children with Special Needs - Hello! So I have a question regarding a topic to ...
- dog behavior - please check my answer thanks so much :) What is the suggested ...