Posted by Jiya on Friday, August 8, 2008 at 4:31pm.
Identify the adjective in the following sentence.
John Keats "Ode on Melancholy" is a truly beautiful poem.
A. Melancholy C.beautiful
Is it correct
ENGLISH - Writeacher, Friday, August 8, 2008 at 4:40pm
Yes, C is correct.
ENGLISH - GuruBlue, Friday, August 8, 2008 at 5:06pm
You have two C's there... one of them is correct... Which did you mean?
ENGLISH - Writeacher, Friday, August 8, 2008 at 5:10pm
Oh, I missed that, GuruBlue. Good catch.
So, Jiya -- "truly" or "beautiful"??
ENGLISH - JIYA, Friday, August 8, 2008 at 5:11pm
sorry,didn't notice I meant the first C,beautiful
ENGLISH - Writeacher, Friday, August 8, 2008 at 5:13pm
beautiful -- correct
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature IV - Ode to the West Wind by P.B. Shelley The poem “Ode to the West ...
- English:Poetry - Hi beautiful people :) For English we need to select a poem and...
- British Literature - Hello, would anyone be willing to check my answers to the ...
- English - I need help with these questions. Which of the following options best ...
- English - 1. In the following sentence, what part of speech is the word ...
- language arts - IN the poem “Swift Things are Beautiful” by Elizabeth Coatsworth...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- Poetry - I was going to write a poem on Motherhood as I think it is a beautiful ...
- English - Can you please check if the following paraphrase (?) of Wordsworth's ...
- ENGLISH - 3. What is the rhyme scheme of the following Anne Bradstreet poem? To ...