Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 10:37pm.
These excerpts are from a topic outline.
Which one uses parallel construction in the subpoints?
1.Traveling through Europe
2.Earning a degree
3.To start my own business
1.Building my own log cabin in Vermount
2.I want to visit every major league
3.Inventing something useful
1.To do more volunteer work
2.To read a book every month
3.To learn how to play an instrument
1.I want to keep my room neat.
2.I plan to save enough money for my
TO pay of my credit card bills
Am I CORRECT
- english - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 10:42pm
The only choice that uses parallel constructions is C.
The three choices all begin with an infinitive (to + verb).
Choice D. has two choices that begin with "I," but the third choice begins with an infinitive.
- english - patsy, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 9:12pm
Which one of following sentences uses pronouns correctly? A: Please give Paul and I your undivided attention. B: jacob and me are going to set a meeting date. C: Carol told Sylvia and he the good news. D: Send the package to Tanya and him.
- english - patsy, Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 8:10am
sen the package to Tanya and him
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- BUSINESS AND SOCIETY - A RELATIVE want to invest in your business. What would ...
- health - what should a person avoid doing who has not met his or her goals? a. ...
- math - 1.During the soccer season, Michelle attempted 130 goals and made about ...
- English - When writing a paragraph about my goals in English class, should I ...
- Self-Employed - Can someone proofread the text before I place it in the about us...
- Child day care management - Which of the following best describes why you need ...
- Business Management and Leadership - Select an organization that you have worked...
- business management & leadership - Select an organization that you have worked ...
- ENGLISH - 5. Which one of the following sentences contains an unnecessary colon...
- Finance - • What are the goals of cash management for a business? Should those ...