Posted by Bryan on Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 1:53pm.
Give the numerical coeffiecent of
-6m exponet 2
- Math - drwls, Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 3:29pm
If you are talking -6 m^2, the coefficient is -6.
- Math - Bryan, Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 3:31pm
Simplify the expression and combine like terms
how do i do this?
- Math - Damon, Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 3:46pm
3 t + 4 - 12 t
4 - 9 t
- Math - Bryan, Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 4:10pm
How did you get the number 9?
- Math - Damon, Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 4:14pm
3 t and -12 t
are like terms. 3 of them - 12 of them is -9 of them
If t were dollars, we would have 3 dollars -12 dollars, which means we owe 9 dollars
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - answer these or you don't have to just need some help? 13. Which set of ...
- math exam tommrow review - (2*4) with a exponet of 2 ------ 7+3 with a exponet ...
- Math - Let me know if I'm correct using power of 10: numerical of 10^2 is ...
- Math - I know if you type Alt + 253 it will give you an exponet. I was wondering...
- Algebra 2 - Simplify Each Expression. Rationalize all denominators. Assume that ...
- Math - Identify the coeffiecent variable, and constant in the following ...
- Algebra II - Two algebra II questions... simple, i believe? give a numerical ...
- Materials Science - A linear elastic, isotropic epoxy resin with elastic modulus...
- Math - What are the coefficients in the expression -8y(exponet 2) + 12x + 5y+7?
- Math - Which exponet makes the statement true? 1/5^9=5^? A. 9 B. -9 C. 1/9 D. -...