posted by Anonymous on .
could you put these sentences in order to create a story.In the correct order?
1. Witnesses told police that the man appeared to be in his early 20s and wore dark
2. According to officers, an unidentified man starting shooting after he walked up to the
victims who were standing in the yard.
3. An early morning shooting on the eastside left two men fighting for their lives and a
suspect on the run, authorities said.
4. Police said the victims’ names aren’t being released because the suspect hasn’t
5. Police officials said that the shooting happened at a home at 1313 Mockingbird
6. Both victims fell to the ground and the suspect ran away, authorities said.