Posted by Soha on Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 3:34pm.
plz help me on this
1. What was the rumor about how "The Great Fire started?
a. It was started to burn the germs from the plague
b. A careless vagrant started it
c. The French started it
d. It started with the burning of the dead bodies from the plague.
2. The irony about Candide's being allowed to "exercise his liberty" is his being allowed to:
a. choose with which army he wants to fight.
b. decide which of the terrible punishments he prefers.
c. choose which tutor he wants.
d. worship as he wants.
confuse on this one
3. Toward the end of the Enlightenment, progress based on scientific and technological advances began to seem less positive, ushering in the:
a. dark ages
b. neoclassical period
c. romantic period
d. antiprogress period
Thanks for all the help:)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- one more - Im sorry i have one more a skier started a fire in the firplace. each...
- Precal - The number of people in a town of 10,000 who have heard a rumor started...
- English - 1. In three minutes, he started to shout. 2. After three minutes, he ...
- intro law enforcement - date 9-22-08 fire in a lawyers office main st, ...
- science - At a murder scene, you have started making an image of a computerís ...
- Chemistry II - How many grams of gasoline would you need to burn if you started ...
- chemistry - How many grams of gasoline would you need to burn if you started ...
- English 12 - I need help on an essay. I'm suppose to pick an author to write ...
- probability - Mr. Spark has problems starting his two cars during the winter. He...
- statistics - According to the Smart magazine, 70% of smokers started smoking ...