Posted by Brandon on Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 2:10pm.
I need help with pseudocode, and any help regarding forming these programs in Visual Logic would be helpful as well.
You have been asked to design the logic that will display each of the following lines to a screen.
Program written by: Brandon Folkers
I must form the pseudocode for this information.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I have a lot more to get caught up on. This is just the beginning.
- Logic and Design - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 2:39pm
I don't think we have any programmers among our tutors. The best thing I can suggest to you is to do very careful and complete searches (Google, Yahoo, whatever).
If you need help learning how to search, including how to choose good search terms, go here and scroll down to the links under HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET:
- Logic and Design - Brandon, Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 7:12pm
You might want to consider adding a programmer to your panel of tutors.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Programming Logic - How do I write case logic pseudocode and visual logic nested...
- Logic and Design - What logic is used when pseudocoding compound conditions?
- programming logic and design - need help on creating a logic for a program that ...
- computer science - Your goal is to solve the following programming lab activity...
- Programming Logic and Design - This is my 3rd time posting this problem because ...
- CIS logic and design - pseudocode that requests and receives student names and ...
- Programming logic design - Design a class named DVD that has fields for the DVD ...
- Programing Logic and design - Design a program that asks the user to enter a ...
- visual logic - The Daily Gazette accepts classified ads in several categories. ...
- Logic - Are there advantages of modern symbolic logic over classical logic (...