Posted by Me on Monday, August 4, 2008 at 5:16pm.
The Egyptains believed that the pharaoh was the son of _______
- World History - Writeacher, Monday, August 4, 2008 at 5:17pm
Please be sure to indicate what YOU THINK the answer is and why. That's the way we can help you best.
- World History - GuruBlue, Monday, August 4, 2008 at 5:36pm
- World History - Skele, Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 3:42am
I personally think it's actually D. Re.
I absolutely love learning about Ancient Eygpt but I don't think I have ever heard these terms..... But your correct about Isis & Osisris. OF course... Hehe.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- world issues - Imagine that you are advising President Obama as he develops his ...
- World Mythology - Discuss what the Egyptian stories of Isis, Osiris, and Horus ...
- World History - True or false. if false, what is the true statement? 1. To ...
- Egypt - What was the importance of Anubis to Ancient Egyptians? The jackal-god ...
- world history - At the end of the eighteenth century, _______ had the largest ...
- World History - The Shiites believed the Shah was ?
- history - With the growth of Spanish colonies in the New World, _______ and ...
- World History - It's believed that the role of feasts in the Ice Age was to?
- History - My question is Why did Lenin want a quick peace treaty with Germany at...
- World history - Confucius believed that human beings are essentially A. gods. B...