Posted by lou on Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 9:39pm.
I am looking for a list of California state taxes.
So far this all I have:
1) Sales Tax
2) Trash tax
3) Electricity tax
4) State income tax
5) Gasoline tax
6) Property tax
7) Federal telephone excise tax
8) Excise tax
9) social security tax
10) environmental tax
11) gift tax
12) real estate tax
13) federal taxes
14) water and power tax
I need seven more. If you know a website please tell me.
- government(taxes) - lou, Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 9:40pm
State income tax
Federal telephone excise tax
social security tax
real estate tax
water and power tax
- government(taxes) - Writeacher, Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 9:45pm
Capital gains tax
State disability insurance (tax)
Taxes when you sell property
Taxes when you buy property
There are undoubtedly others.
- government(taxes) - drwls, Monday, August 4, 2008 at 1:20am
in addition to the long list you already have, don't forget:
Medicare tax (taken out of Social Security checks)
Ttobacco, gasoline and alcohol tax (federal and state), and the value-based tax/fee added to annual CA motor vehicle registration.
CA has a sales tax on prepared (restaurant or fast) food, junk food (soda pop and sweets), and on newspapers and magazines.
There is an amusement park, theater and event ticket tax.
The list goes on and on.
- government(taxes) - Writeacher, Monday, August 4, 2008 at 7:24am
Ahhh, yes, Drwls reminds me. California is a state of umpteen taxes, that's for sure!
Be sure to add the "bed tax" that hotels have to charge, and in some areas that's at the state AND county (and maybe city) levels, too.
- government(taxes) - philo, Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 3:51pm
I do not know if these still exist under these names:
Truckers have to pay a load tax for commercial use of the roads. I think thats the little tag they have on their vehicles.
We used to have to itemize our business equipment and pay a tx on that every year. Its different than an inventory tax.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Texas Government - the excise tax on gasoline is an example of a tax based on a ...
- accounting-income tax - During the current year, Deborah Baronne, a single ...
- tax - In which of the following situations would a taxpayer be better off to ...
- ECONOMICS - Suppose you are a typical person in the U.S. economy. You pay 4 ...
- public finance - A worker lives in a state that has its own income tax. The ...
- Public Finance - A worker lives in a state that has its own income tax. The ...
- accounting - Complete the work sheet. In completing the worksheet, compute State...
- Check My History PLZZ - 1. The commissioners court does all of the following ...
- math - 2. The sales tax rate applied to all purchases within a state was 0.04 (...
- income tax - In which of the following situations would a taxpayer be better off...