posted by bob on .
Final Project Overview and Timeline
Final Project Overview
The final project in COM 135 involves the creation of portions of a user manual for a product of your choice. This manual should contain the following elements:
• The manual must be a Microsoft® Word document that is 7 to 8 pages in length.
• The following sections are required: cover page, table of contents, introduction, and step-by-step instructions for using the product.
• You must choose three of the following sections for your manual: hazard alerts, definitions of terminology, technical descriptions, parts diagrams, warranties, accessories, frequently asked questions, and corporate contact information.
• Although you may conduct research on sample user manuals, the content of your user manual must be original. Use APA formatting to document any sources you use. (Note: Using screenshots for the manual is a violation of copyright law; clip art or original drawings are allowed.)
• The writing should be clear, accurate, concise, coherent, and appropriate for the audience.
• The manual should be visually appealing and demonstrate effective document layout and design.
Apparently, the copy/paste you tried to do didn't work. It's probably because of a bulleted list you tried to paste.
Please type in your whole assignment by hand. Once someone can read it all, you're much more likely to get some help.
And ... here are some websites and articles that may help get you started: