Posted by saiful on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 9:43am.
what the meaning of transformation?
enviromental of design - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 10:07am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. If you need a definition of a word, don't forget a good dictionary:
Main Entry: trans·for·ma·tion
Pronunciation: "tran(t)s-f&r-'mA-sh&n, -for-
Date: 15th century
1 : an act, process, or instance of transforming or being transformed
2 : false hair worn especially by a woman to replace or supplement natural hair
3 a (1) : the operation of changing (as by rotation or mapping) one configuration or expression into another in accordance with a mathematical rule; especially : a change of variables or coordinates in which a function of new variables or coordinates is substituted for each original variable or coordinate (2) : the formula that effects a transformation b : FUNCTION 5a c : an operation that converts (as by insertion, deletion, or permutation) one grammatical string (as a sentence) into another; also : a formal statement of such an operation
4 a : genetic modification of a bacterium by incorporation of free DNA from another ruptured bacterial cell; compare TRANSDUCTION b : genetic modification of a cell by the uptake and incorporation of exogenous DNA
enviromental of design - Writeacher, Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 10:08am
http://www.answers.com/transformation or http://www.answers.com/transform
Transform = verb form
Transformation = noun form
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- project - meaning of enviromental problem
- design - Interprete this quotations " THERE IS NOTHING SUCH AS GOOD AND BAD ...
- ETH 125 - Is enviromental science the same thing as enviromental ethnics?
- math - i have a big math quiz today on these terms plz help me meaning of a ...
- Linear Algebra - a)Let v be a fixed vector in R^3. Show that the transformation ...
- design - In an effort to promote a better understanding of what design is and ...
- MTH - Jared wants an estimate of the height of some trees near his lake house. ...
- history - the economic security of the inca empire was based on intensive maize ...
- math - g(x) = abs(f(x)) [abs = absolute value] How exactly do I explain this ...
- Algebra 2 - What are the steps to performing the following transformation and ...