Posted by ezequiel on Monday, July 21, 2008 at 12:14am.
itt-tech math - drwls, Monday, July 21, 2008 at 1:44am
[y-(-2)]/[x-(-4)] = -5
y+2 = -5x -20
y = -5x -22
itt-tech math - Brandon, Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 7:23pm
What you just saw was using the point slope form in order to get the answer in to slope-intercept form (y=mx+b). M represents slope and b represents the y intercept (0,?). Slope is determined by dividing the rise or fall (vertical change) over the run (the horizontal change).
itt-tech math - Christy, Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 3:44pm
the primeter of a rectangle is 416in.the length is for more than three tmes the width. find the dimensions. write an equation
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I'm suppose to write an equation with the following information: Line ...
- Calculus - Determine the equation of the line described by the given information...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Calculus - Determine the equations of the following lines: (a) having slope ¡1 ...
- slope - Find the slope of the line passing through the given points using the ...
- Itt tech - Evaluate f(×)=5×+8 at f(-3)
- ITT Tech - Simplify -(-15x)-3x
- math - slope = -2, passing through (0, -3) equations for each line point-slope, ...
- Algebra - Can someone check my answers? 1. Write the equation of the line that ...
- math - Write an equation in slope-intercept form with slope (1/4) passing ...