Posted by Franklin D on Friday, July 18, 2008 at 11:59pm.
What type of political system is headed by Queen Elizabeth II of England?
C) pure democracy
social studies - Writeacher, Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 7:31am
Let us know what you think.
social studies - Writeacher, Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 7:37am
social studies - Brandon, Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 10:37pm
The best answer to me would be a *constitutional* monarchy, which implies limitations on royal power. *Parliamentary* democracy is also applicable here.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 11) - What type of political system is headed by Queen ...
- Social Studies - In ancient Athens(Greece) tribes and generals took turns at ...
- Social Studies - 1. The president of the United States is elected by the ...
- history - the president of the united states is elected by electoral college....
- Social Studies - The president of the United States is elected by the electoral ...
- Social STUDIES - Direct democracy- all qualified citizens are free to ...
- history - the presidentof the united states is elected by electoral college. ...
- SS - Which phrase best describes the shift in power in Iraq since independence? ...
- history - the political system in which the citizens are likely to have the most...
- history - the army overthrows the civilian government in the nations capital. ...