Post a New Question


posted by on .

I am suppose to measure 55mL of 1.0 M hydrochloric acid in a 100 mL graduate and dilute this to 100.0 mL. How do I do this?

  • chemistry - ,

    I don't know how accurate this is to be done; however, I assume that since 55 mL does not show 55.0 or something like that then close but not extremely accurate. Under those circumstances I would use a 100 mL graduated cylinder (a 100 mL graduate), add 55 mL of 1.0 M HCl (I assume this is furnished), then add water slowly until the graduate reads 100 mL.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question