Posted by scooby91320002 on .
I know how to do a annotated biblography but doing an outline is harder for me. I don't know where to find more info on Should Teachers Have the Authority to Remove Disruptive Students from Their Classes Permanently? I think im going to do this one for my final paper but I need more information.
I just failed the 10th grade by 1 credit. And I feel like I could do much better in the 11th and 12 grade. Is it possible for me to still go to college?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. First of all, here are some sites on how to write an outline:
3. (my personal favorite): http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/01/
4. (PDF file to download): www.gs.howard.edu/sbe/text/outline.pdf
Some sites on how to write an A+ Research Paper:
2. (again from Owl): http://owl.english.purdue.edu/workshops/hypertext/ResearchW/
3. (a sample research paper): http://www.statpac.com/research-papers/research-proposal.htm
As for your topic:
It could depend upon the school and/or school district. If a teacher has no control over discipline, it will be a disaster. We were able to send students to the Counseling Office, but usually I just had them sit outside the class room where I could see them and it never took long until they asked to come back. If it is a necessary class, the peer pressure also works! Knowing that certain material MUST be mastered is a great incentive! Here are some sites on classroom discipline:
4. (elements of a plan): (Broken Link Removed)
5. (philosophies): http://teacher2b.com/discipline/phildisc.htm
The above will at least give you some place to begin. Feel free to ask for specific help as you go.
For Ben: Be sure to speak to your guidance counselor as to the best plan for you. Perhaps you can make up the 1 credit in summer school?