Posted by kristen on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 6:35pm.
establish the identity:
thanks for any help at all
- trig - drwls, Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 6:48pm
Is the final term
Is the numerator term (cotA cotB +1) or 1 ?
When you write equations like that, we can't tell what you mean.
I suggest you start with the identities for cos (A-B) and sin (A-B) and take the ratio of the two.
- trig - Anonymous, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 12:02pm
multiplying and dividing by sinasins then it becomes
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Precal - How do i prove that left side equals right? Cot(A+B)=cotAcotB-1/(cotA...
- Trigonometric Identities - Verify/prove that: (cotA+cotB)/(tanA+tanB)+(1-...
- trig - Establish the following identity: CosA/1-TanA + SinA/1-CotA = CosA-SinA
- PreCalculus (PLEASE HELP, IM BEGGING!) - Can anyone please explain these ...
- trig help - verify that cos(A-B)/cosAsinB=tanA+cotB is an identity
- Trig - HELP!!!! I dont know how to do the trig identity with this problem csc^4 ...
- Trig - verify the following identity: cos(A-B)/cosAsinB=tanA+cotB
- trigonometry - w=125/(cotA+cotB)
- Trig verifying identities - I am having trouble with this problem. sec^2(pi/2-x...
- trig - Establish the trigonometric identity (Hint: Use sum to product) cos(5x)+...