Posted by martha on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:51pm.
1. When keying, it's important that you keep your eyes on the
A. computer monitor.
B. source copy.
D. home row keys.
2. In the inside address of a letter, how many times do you space after a period following the abbreviation Ms.?
B. One time
C. Two times
D. Three times
3. You would use words for numbers when
A. signifying an even house number.
B. using "A.M." or "P.M."
C. expressing an even amount of dollars and cents.
D. beginning a sentence with a number.
4. Which one of the following keystrokes will erase text to the right of the insertion point?
C. CTRL + SHIFT
5. The _______ enables you to see the hard returns on your screen.
A. Status bar
B. Scroll bar
C. Show/Hide button
D. Print Preview button
6. In Word, default tabs are set every
My answers are:
1.B 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.C 6.B
iS THIS RIGHT?
- keybording and word processing - Writeacher, Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:54pm
All look correct, yes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- KEYBOARDING - 1. When keying, it's important that you keep your eyes on the A. ...
- Tech - What is special about the F and J keys on a standard keyboard? A. They ...
- Technology - How mis typing speed measured? In characters per second In ...
- computer - 1define monitor 2state the functions of a computer 3explain the ...
- keybording and word processing - A/AN notation would be used to indicate that an...
- first steps in using a personal computer - as you boot up your computer system,...
- COMPUTER - DEFINE MONITOR FUNCTIONS OF A COMPUTER EXPLAIN 1 ENTER 2 HOME 3 ...
- keybording and word processing - 7. The main difference between block letter ...
- keybording and word processing - 8. when citing a reference from the internet in...
- keybording and word processing - To set up an e-mail account you have must? a. ...