Posted by martha on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:51pm.
1. When keying, it's important that you keep your eyes on the
A. computer monitor.
B. source copy.
D. home row keys.
2. In the inside address of a letter, how many times do you space after a period following the abbreviation Ms.?
B. One time
C. Two times
D. Three times
3. You would use words for numbers when
A. signifying an even house number.
B. using "A.M." or "P.M."
C. expressing an even amount of dollars and cents.
D. beginning a sentence with a number.
4. Which one of the following keystrokes will erase text to the right of the insertion point?
C. CTRL + SHIFT
5. The _______ enables you to see the hard returns on your screen.
A. Status bar
B. Scroll bar
C. Show/Hide button
D. Print Preview button
6. In Word, default tabs are set every
My answers are:
1.B 2.B 3.D 4.A 5.C 6.B
iS THIS RIGHT?
- keybording and word processing - Writeacher, Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:54pm
All look correct, yes.
Answer this Question
KEYBOARDING - 1. When keying, it's important that you keep your eyes on the ...
keybording and word processing - A/AN notation would be used to indicate that an...
keybording and word processing - 10. what word processing feature protects ...
computer - 1define monitor 2state the functions of a computer 3explain the ...
acct.information system components - can someone correct these for me when you ...
COMPUTER - DEFINE MONITOR FUNCTIONS OF A COMPUTER EXPLAIN 1 ENTER 2 HOME 3 ...
keybording and word processing - SIR/MADAM:Writeacher THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Business Education - Explain what is meant in word processing by text wraparound...
keybording and word processing - which of the following proofreader's marks...
keybording and word processing - 20.The apostrophe is keyed with the .....finger...
For Further Reading