Posted by martha on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:42pm.
7. The main difference between block letter style and modified block letter style is/are the
A. left and right margin settings.
B. punctuation style.
C. position of the date and closing lines.
D. line spacing.
8. What word processing feature protects against printing the last line of a paragraph at the top of the next page?
A. Hard Page Break
B. Merge Cells
D. Widow/Orphan Control
9. If you want text to be flush with both the left and right margins, you would select _______ before keying.
B. Center Align
D. Decrease Indent
10. When citing a reference from the Internet in a report's bibliography, the _______ should appear first.
A. Internet address
B. title of the article
11. To adjust a column's width in a table, you would
A. click on the Table menu and select AutoFormat.
B. highlight the column to be adjusted.
C. set appropriate cell alignment for the column.
D. use the mouse to drag the column border either left or right.
12. If you wish to shade a row of your table, you should first click on the
A. Format menu.
B. Table menu.
C. Borders button.
D. Highlight button.
13. If you want all your fax cover letters to be formatted with the same design using your company logo, Word's _______ feature will help you most efficiently.
A. Copy and Paste
B. Create Template
C. Page Setup
14. If you find a Web site that you wish to visit frequently, you should
A. assign it a Web address.
B. create a bookmark.
C. create a hyperlink.
D. set up a special folder for it.
15. The Center Page command is accessed through the _______ menu.
16. A(n) _______ notation would be used to indicate that an application for employment is being mailed with a letter.
17. To set up an e-mail account, you must
A. have access to the Internet or another network.
B. subscribe to a search engine.
C. agree to share your password.
D. obtain a Web address.
18. To start keying a new page of a document before the current page is filled, you can insert a page break by
A. hitting the End key.
B. pressing Enter until you insert a soft page break.
C. pressing CTRL + Enter.
D. changing the bottom margin.
my answers are:
7.C 8.D 9.A 10.C 11.D 12.A 13.B 14.B
15.D 16.C 17.A 18.C 19.C 20.D
how did I do?
Answer this Question
keybording and word processing - 10. what word processing feature protects ...
keybording and word processing - SIR/MADAM:Writeacher THANK YOU VERY MUCH
keybording and word processing - 11. The main difference between block letter ...
keybording and word processing - which of the following proofreader's marks is ...
keybording and word processing - A/AN notation would be used to indicate that an...
keybording and word processing - 8. when citing a reference from the internet in...
keybording and word processing - To set up an e-mail account you have must? a. ...
keybording and word processing - The enables you to see the hard returns on your...
keybording and word processing - you would use words for numbers when? a. ...
keybording and word processing - 15. you would use words for numbers when? a. ...