Posted by Bryan on Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:04pm.
How do i write the fraction in lowest terms?
12 over 16
- Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:07pm
Since 4 goes into both 12 and 16 evenly, you need to divide by 4.
12/16 = 3/4
- Math - Bryan, Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:25pm
Okay, I think i get it. Is this correct?
84 over 132 in lowest terms
Since 4 goes into both 84 and 132 evenly. i divided by 4.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 6:33pm
Remember, though, that you need to find the largest number that goes into both numerator and denominator evenly.
10/15 = 2/3 (Divide by 5)
18/36 = 1/2 (Divide by 18)
Answer this Question
- math - what is 320/380 (or in fraction term) in lowest terms? and what is 54 ...
- math - Arrange the fractions in order from smallest to largest. , , , 5/8,3/4,9/...
- math - Write fraction in lowest terms 0.05
- Math - 86.25% write as a fraction in lowest terms
- Math - write as a single fraction in its lowest terms: (x-2)/3 + (x+1)/4
- Math- - Write the percent as a fraction in the lowest terms. 7.5% A) 3/40 B) 3/4...
- math - write the fraction 36/60 in lowest terms. I think it is 0.6?
- math - Write the following as a common fraction or mixed number. Write your ...
- math - Write the following as a common fraction or a mixed number. Write your ...
- Math - Could someone check over these for me? Thank you soooooooo much! 1.Maria ...