Posted by Janelle on Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 2:29pm.
In"Young Goodman Brown",Faith's pink ribbons are an example of a
Literature - short story - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 2:35pm
If you know the meaning of those for choices, the answer is obvious. Please check Dictionary.com or other dictionary for these definitions.
Then, post your answer, and we'll be glad to check it.
Literature - short story - Writeacher, Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 2:36pm
Have you read all these works of literature you're writing about? Be sure to look each term up in a good dictionary, and then let us know what you think. We can help you better if we know what YOU'RE thinking.
Literature - short story - Janelle, Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 2:41pm
Literature - short story - Writeacher, Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 2:43pm
Literature - short story - eddie, Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 12:36pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- the short story, part 2 - In "Young Goodman Brown," the allegorical meaning of ...
- english - i need help please. What does Thomas F. Walsh, Jr's thesis propose ...
- English - (This is from Young Goodman Brown) What can be inferred about the ...
- literature,short story - At the beginning of "Young Goodman Brown," Brown's ...
- Literature (short story) - In "A Pair of Silk Stockings," the silk stockings are...
- Literature - 1. Which one of the following short stories takes a series of ...
- Short Stories - 1.In "Paul's Case," why does Paul go to work early? A. He didn't...
- english - 1.In "Paul's Case," why does Paul go to work early? A. He didn't want ...
- Literature-Help me Ms. Sue - Analyzing Hawthorne's complex story "Young Goodman ...
- English III - ☢HELP☢ How is the alchemist by Paulo Coelho a fable? ...