Posted by AK on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 8:50pm.
this is a circle graph of 400 people were asked to identify th TV channel they watch the evening News.
1.how many people preferred WCLM?
2.how many more people preferred WWCN then WANR
3.ratio express the # people who preferred WANR to WCLM
what i think
1.24 or 96 preferre WCLM
2.76 preferre wwcn then warn
3. im not sure 11:12 or 46:100 or 23:100 or 3:50. i thiink its 11:12
- Math - Ms. Sue, Friday, July 11, 2008 at 9:09pm
Your first two answers are right. :-)
88 people prefer WANR
96 people prefer WCLM
The ratio is 88:96 = 11:12
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 10:35am
24% of the people preferred WCLM.
0.24 * 400 = 96 people
- Math - laura, Friday, April 15, 2016 at 8:02am
Write 1,386 as a product of it factor
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - WKOD-13% WCLM-24% WANR-22% WWCN-41% this is a circle graph of 400 people ...
- Math - 400 people were surveyed in which they were asked to identify the TV ...
- Math - I know some of these are really simple, and I can figure them out easy ...
- Art - The picture is of colorful clogs. Through this collection, you can gain a ...
- math - Use the circle graph shown below to answer the question 42% =football 25...
- Math - If 3 people are asked what day of the week they were born, find the ...
- Math - A game show has three doors labelled A,B, and C behind which there may ...
- math - In a recent survey, 30% of the people polled stated that they preferred ...
- math - Almost everyone at the Bright Corporation reads a daily newspaper on a ...
- Statistics - Hi. I need to complete hypothesis tests and i am unsure if i used ...