Posted by AK on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 2:29am.
this is a circle graph of 400 people were asked to identify th TV channel they watch the evening News.
1.how many people preferred WCLM?
2.how many more people preferred WWCN then WANR
3.ratio express the # people who preferred WANR to WCLM
i want to see if i got them right.
- Math - drwls, Friday, July 11, 2008 at 5:50am
1. That would be 24% of 400.
Tell us your other answers and we will tell you if you got them right.
- Math - Damon, Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 6:21pm
I made a list
2) wcn - anr = 164 - 88 = 76
3) anr/clm = 88/96 = 11/12 indeed which is .917 approximately
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - WKOD-13% WCLM-24% WANR-22% WWCN-41% this is a circle graph of 400 people ...
- Math - 400 people were surveyed in which they were asked to identify the TV ...
- Math - I know some of these are really simple, and I can figure them out easy ...
- Art - The picture is of colorful clogs. Through this collection, you can gain a ...
- math - Use the circle graph shown below to answer the question 42% =football 25...
- Math - If 3 people are asked what day of the week they were born, find the ...
- math - In a recent survey, 30% of the people polled stated that they preferred ...
- math - Almost everyone at the Bright Corporation reads a daily newspaper on a ...
- Statistics - Hi. I need to complete hypothesis tests and i am unsure if i used ...
- Math Data management - A survey of 1000 television viewers conducted by a local ...