Posted by Claire on Monday, July 7, 2008 at 10:20pm.
I'm supposed to write a first person narrative from the view of someone that shares a different one than me. p. 59 in New Millennium Reader if anyone has it.
How long should it be?
How should I start it off?
I'm having trouble picking a topic and a view. Examples? Thanks.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, July 7, 2008 at 10:36pm
First you need to choose a topic. Think about these for which you may have an opinion:
Politics (Obama? McCain?)
Best country in the world
After you've chosen a topic and a position, think about what the opposition would say.
Outline their points.
Write the body of the paper.
Then, write your introduction.
How long should it be? It should be long enough to cover the subject, and still be interesting.
After you've gotten a start on your narrative, please post it and we'll be glad to help you from there.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English/Creative Writing - Will you help me? I don't know how I am supposed ...
- writing - Write a one-paragraph narrative about yourself in the first person ...
- english - how does shifting the point of view [third person to first person] ...
- English - I writing narrative story on theme that With independence comes ...
- English - Thank you very much for your corrections. Here are some more sentences...
- lit - nick has discovered that he learns best when he read a broad overview ...
- english - hi, i need to write a persuasive essay that includes a personal ...
- English - The resolution of "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" shows Mitty ...
- English - "The movement down the trail would seem relentless if it did not ...
- english - I have to do a project on 4 types of writing. Fictional narrative, ...