Posted by Indu on Monday, July 7, 2008 at 12:01pm.
express the component of a cross product vector C= A x B in terms of Levi civita product vector and the component of a and B, using this relation show that A . ( AxB ) = 0
- Math - destiny, Monday, July 7, 2008 at 2:20pm
write a dimesions of each room as a single unit a 10' 3" * 16' 9"
- Math - Damon, Monday, July 7, 2008 at 7:20pm
Ck = eijk Ai Bj
e = 0 if any indices the same
e = 1 if order is 123, 231 etc
e = -1 if order is 132, 213 etc
A dot C = Ak Ck = Ak eijk Ai Bj
well for example. look at A1 C1
A1 C1 = A1 eij1 Ai Bj
= A1 A2 B3 - A1 A3 B2
now A2 C2 = A2 A3 B1 -A2 A1 B3
then A3 C3 = A3 A1 B2 - A3 A2 B1
When we add
For every PLUS we have an equal Negative
A1 A2 B3 [- A1 A3 B2 ]
A2 C2 = A2 A3 B1 -A2 A1 B3
A3 C3 = [ A3 A1 B2 ] - A3 A2 B1
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- science - express the component of a cross product vector C= A x B in terms of ...
- Mamthematics - Vectors - a) If vector u and vector v are non-collinear vectors ...
- Physics - You are given vectors A = 5.0i - 6.5j and B = -2.5i + 7.0j. A third ...
- physics - Data: theta_1 = 44.9 theta_2 = 146.1 A = 4.8 cm B = 8.7 cm A)What is ...
- Calculus - Dot Product - consider a rhombus ABCD a) find the resultant of vector...
- PHYSICS VECTORS - 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data ...
- physics - The drawing shows a force vector vector F that has a magnitude of 600 ...
- Dot Product - Verify using an example that Vector a • (Vector b • Vector c) = (...
- Mathematics - Dot Product - Consider rhombus ABCD a) Find the resultants of ...
- physics - Which of the following statements is a true statement? A. A vector can...