Posted by Cindy on Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 3:10pm.
SUBTRACT THE POLYNOMIALS.
Help please and let me know if this correct.
- Algebra 1 - billy, Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 3:25pm
- Algebra 1 - Cindy, Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 3:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - What is the equation in standard form of a parabola that models the ...
- algebra - Subtract polynomials (4x^4+9x^3-7)-(6x^2-3x+5)
- Algebra - Subtract the polynomials. (-7-2z3+4y) - (3z3+12-6y)
- algebra - Subtract the polynomials (6v^2 + 7vd - 3d^2) - (9v^2 - 5vd + 19d^2)
- algebra - Could someone please help me with this? Is it possible to subtract two...
- Algebra - Subtract the polynomials. (4a2+9b5) - (-2a2-6b5)
- math - from the expression below, which one is not factorable? 1)x^2+4x+6 2) 3ab...
- Math help! - 5. Replace the ___ with <, >, or = to make a true statement. ...
- algebra - can anyone tell me about polynomials please You need to be more ...
- Math, Please Help! - Ned divided a given number by 3 and then added 2. If he ...