Post a New Question


posted by .

I was wondering if someone could please help me thanks so much. My computer screen is all messed up.. It looks like I watching a wide screen program I have to use the arrows (left, right) to see all of the words .

  • computers -

    If you have WindowsXP, try this:

    Click on Start and then go to Settings and then Control Panel.

    Click on Display and then on the Settings tab.

    Play around with the sliding bar in the Screen Resolution box until it looks good to you. (Mine is pushed all the way to the right, but my parents' is in the middle somewhere.)

    If you have Vista, it's all there somewhere, but maybe by a different route. The main point is to get to the Control Panel and then the Display controls.

    If you have a Mac, I don't know what to say! Sorry. Maybe someone who does have a Mac around here can help if that's what you have.

    Let us know.

  • zuhwec lmxeodcb -

    plwbqvfod dynfxb bpicy lymso cylfm swqcpatzg jlsbeor

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question