Posted by dawn on Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 8:55pm.
the least common multiple of 3, 6,9 i say 18
Sheila practiced hours Monday, hours Tuesday, and hours Wednesday. What is the total number of hours that she practiced?
A) hours B) hours C) hours D) 6 hours
Complete the statement, using the symbol < or >.
A) > B) <
Jon spent of his study time doing math homework and preparing for a history exam. What fraction of his study time remains?
A) B) C) D)
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 8:59pm
Your first answer is correct.
But, you seem to have left out important information in the other two questions.
math - dawn, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 9:08pm
1 1/2 hours 3 3/4 2 1/4 the anwers you can chose from are
a. 7 1/2 hours
b. 5 1/4
c. 8 1/2 hours
d. 6 hours
math - dawn, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 9:11pm
jon spent 1/3 of his time 2/7 preparing the following you can chose from A) 13/21 B) 5/21 C) 1/21 D) 8/21
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 9:17pm
1/3 + 2/7 = 7/21 + 6/21 = 13/21
21/21 - 13/21 = ??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Shella practiced 1-1/2 hours Monday, 3-3/4 hours Tuesday, and 2-1/2 hours...
- math - A student worked V hours on Monday W hours on Tuesday X hours on ...
- math - If Sue worked 6 3/4 hours on Monday, 4 hours on Tuesday, 7 3/4 hours on ...
- Math - Ramundus is making a xylophone. So far, he has bars that are 1 3/4 feet 1...
- Math - Susie spent 4 1/4 hours on Monday and 3 5/8 hours on Tuesday working on a...
- 7th grade math - Q:William practiced guitar 1 1/3 hours on monday and 5/6 hour ...
- Quick Math Question - How do I add time? If a person worked 4 1/2 hours on ...
- algebra - a student worked w hours on tuesday x hours on wednesday y hours on ...
- Math - Everyday I practice the drums for the same length of time. By the end of ...
- math - use : .# x 6 = minutes I did try to do it but came up with numbers like 5...