Posted by tom on Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 8:13pm.
you examine basic concepts of human interaction from a psychology perspective. In your examination, describe at least two examples of how human behavior changes based on social situations. In your description be sure to address the following:
a.Describe the specific behaviors.
b.Describe the context in which the behaviors occurred.
c.Analyze precursors and consequences of the behaviors in terms of social psychology concepts.
d.Identify any associated phenomenon (e.g., social faciltation, social loafing, group think) with your selected behaviors.
e.Determine if the exhibited behaviors necessitate therapeutic intervention.
I can do everything in this paper if some would give me an example of what my instructor is looking for when she states
describe at least two examples of how human behavior changes based on social situations.
Describe the specific behaviors.
the behaviors are the way the person acts when they are addressed with the social situation.
confused please help me understand this.
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 8:18pm
People's behavior changes with the situation they're in. For instance, we don't act the same at a funeral, partying with friends, visiting elderly relatives, at school, a football game, walking in the woods, walking in a crowded city, etc.
Think about the different behaviors expected in each of these situations.
Psychology - tom, Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 3:59pm
I am needing help I have a paper due on compare and contast Normal and abnormal Psychology
My problem is I can not find no information on what is Normal psychology. I have found great information on abnormal psychology with no luck on normal psychology
can some one please explain it or give a site I can read on it I am not sure how I can compare and contast the two when I do not know exactily what Normal psychology is.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - what are the basic concepts of human interaction from a psychology ...
- Social psycology - Prepare at minimum a 1,400 word paper (no maximum) in which ...
- psycology - 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you examine the discipline of ...
- INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY - What are some of the ways that Psychologists ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - Just need help in understanding this question. When your friend ...
- psychology - Describe a hypothesis related to the area of psychology in which ...
- Business - Prepare a 600 to 700 word analysis of the relationship between humans...
- Human Behavior - Define self and the importance of identity of self for ...
- PSY/soo - Compare and contrast normal and abnormal psychology. · Examine at ...
- statistics - Describe a hypothesis related to the area of psychology in which ...