Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 3:45pm.
Te gusta usar la computadora?
Si, me gusta:
I know the first part is:Do you like to use computers? Im stuck on the 2nd part.
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 3:53pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum.
To avoid difficulty with the verb "gustar" which ordinarily is used in the 3rd person singular and plural, do not learn it as the verb "to like" but the verb "to be pleasing to..."
So, literally the question asks "To you is it pleasing to use the computer?" The answer then "Sí (don't forget the accent mark), me gusta" means "Yes, to me it is pleasing."
If you were to fill out after the colon, it would be: "Sí, me gusta usar la computadora." Often the "answer" you need it already hiding in the question!
Spanish - Anonymous, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 4:02pm
Thank you. I have to answer that question with on of these choices:
I think its mucho which is much/better right?
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 10:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - 1.Which is the best response to the following question? Qué te gusta m...
- 9th grade Spanish 1 - Can you check my answers regarding direct object pronouns...
- Spanish 1 - A spanish exchange student is trying to figure out what his friends ...
- Spanish - Que te gusta hacer? My choices are (A).A mi tambien (B).No,no me gusta...
- Spanish - ¿Te gusta ir de compras? Ve a la tabla de mensajes y habla de las ...
- Spanish - Choose the sentence which correctly says "He doesn't like to eat." A. ...
- Spanish - Answer the questions i complete sentences using "a+pronoun" modelo: ¿...
- Spanish - How would you say "I like neither skating nor skateboarding" in ...
- Spanish - Hi, can someone translate these question for me please? 1. Son las ...
- Spanish 1-Please check someone - Hi, did I do these correctly? Thank you- 1. ¿Qu...