Posted by gingerbeard on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 11:44am.
outline two types of neural network that you may find in the visual system and state the advantage of each?
thank you very much. im really stuck with this question.
- science - psychology - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 11:55am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum again. You might try the following:
- science - psychology - PsyDAG, Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 12:03pm
Are you talking about rods and cones?
Rods are more around the periphery of the retina, are more sensitive after dark adaptation (absolute limen) and see only variations of black and white. In contrast, cones can see color, have better visual acuity and are more in the center of the retina. In fact, the the fovea contains only cones.
In addition, I searched Google under the key words "human rods cones" to get these possible sources:
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
- science - psychology - Brandon, Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 6:06pm
One might be tempted to bring up the debate as to whether or not psychology should even be included as one of the sciences.
- upcageqo bjda - upcageqo bjda, Monday, April 6, 2009 at 2:51am
knagcw nftwod gsmirnxbp ibndf xoycjmf pyaehsgr wizrgud
Answer this Question
- science - to what extent does the evidence from studies of the FFA support the ...
- Psychology - The neurobiologist explained to the students, "The neural system is...
- psychology - Message transmission at the end of the axon is dependent upon the ...
- IT 205 - outline the development of a high-level computer network design for the...
- Psychology - What possible insight into our visual system does visual illusions ...
- network - You have been asked to help upgrade the LAN at a very successful CPA ...
- science - This isn't a homework/quiz question, Well I guess it is homework, But ...
- computer networking - You have been asked to help upgrade the LAN at a very ...
- Quantum Physics - Has anyone done Block 7-8 for TMA 6 for s103 - discovering ...
- English - I have a problem bout my subtopic of my research paper. This is my ...