Posted by Adams on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 6:10pm.
1.An example of verbal irony is:
a)Macbeth saying, "O, yet I do repent me of my fury, that I did kill them."
b)Macduff referring to Lady Macbeth as "O, Gentle Lady"
c) Macduff saying, "O horror, horror, horror."
d) the witches saying, "fair is foul and foul is fair."
2.The blood on Macbeth's hands symbolizes:
d)both a and b
3.Which sentence below does NOT contain any errors in comma usage?
a) Macbeth Lady Macbeth, and Duncan were all friends.
b)The witches predict many things for Macbeth, but Lady Macbeth still encouraged him to kill the king.
c) Macduff Banquo and Donalbain were shocked over King Duncan's murder.
d)Macbeth is feeling guilty over his actions but his wife feels he has done the right thing.
4. Macduff suspects thatL
a)Macbeth killed Duncan
b)LAdy Macbeth is guilty of conspiracy
c)Malcolm and Donalbain bribed the king's servants to kill him
d)the servants are innocent and were framed.
I'm stuck between a and d
5. Macbeth's request that murderers kill Banquo and Fleance suggests:
a)Macbeth is weak
b)Macbeth is angry
c)Macbeth has become power hungry and out of control
d) Lady Macbeth is encouraging Macbeth
6. Hectate suggests ______ is Macbeth's worst enemy.
Answer this Question
- Literature- Macbeth - 1. Lady Macbeth begins to feel intense remorse and guilt ...
- English - An example of verbal irony is: A. Macbeth saying, "O, yet I do repent ...
- English- Macbeth III - 1.Macbeth's vision suggest he is a)susperstitious b)tired...
- English - I urgently need to know if the following questions are correct? As ...
- English (Macbeth) - Macbeth Questions 1. (Act IV, i) The witches' pageant ...
- English Literature: Macbeth - true or false:? 1) lady macbeth goes mad and ...
- english macbeth act 3 - hey sorry i can't find the question iu poseted earlier ...
- English - Was Macbeth to blame for his own tragedy in Macbeth? There are two ...
- English-Macbeth (Please check) - 1. The witches told Macbeth he would first ...
- English - An essay on the following question: How is Macbeth affected when he ...