Posted by Adams on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 5:59pm.
1. The witches told Macbeth he would first become:
b)Thane of Glamis
c)Thane of Cawdor
2. Lady Macbeth asks the spirts to "unsex" her so she will be:
b) more like a man, agressive and unmoved by pity
d)able to become king
3. Macbeth's tragic flaw is:
a) Lady Macbeth
4.When Macbeth decides not to kill the king, Lady Macbeth calls him a coward. This suggests that Lady Macbeth:
a) is meek
b) is supportive of her husband
c)has Macbeth's best interest at heart
d) is controlling and manipulative
5. After Macbeth kills Duncan, Lady Macbeth has to:
a)dispose of the body
c) smear Duncan's blood on the servants
d)none of the above
6. The internal struggle of Macbeth's that forms a central conflict of this play is:
a)his cowardliness and his wife's bravery
b)his loyalty to Duncan and his ambition to be king
c) his hatred for Duncan and his desire to be king
d)Both a and b
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I still have some doubts about a summary I made of Macbeth's plot. I ...
- English - Can you please tell me if the word choice is correct? Thank you very ...
- macbeth - After reading Macbeth and going to various websites in order to write ...
- eng - true or false act 1 1 Macbeth has just defended Kingduncan in a war. 2 the...
- English-Macbeth II - 1.An example of verbal irony is: a)Macbeth saying, "O, yet ...
- English- Macbeth III - 1.Macbeth's vision suggest he is a)susperstitious b)tired...
- English - Was Macbeth to blame for his own tragedy in Macbeth? There are two ...
- English - Can you please check if everything is OK, please? Thank you 1) At ...
- English - Can you please check these statements on Macbeth? Thank you. 1) ...
- English - I urgently need to know if the following questions are correct? As ...