February 20, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, June 16, 2008
sovle for x:
4log33x=28. how do i do this....please help:(
alg 2 -
, Monday, June 16, 2008 at 9:17pm
33^log33(x) = x = 33^7
= 4.26 * 10^10
Answer This Question
math (algerba 1) Please help!
- x+y=0 3x+y=-4 Sovle each system of equation by ...
science and medicine
- I am having some trouble working this out . Could you ...
math i need help
- What is the simplified form of each expression? 1. Alg 1 (1 ...
- how do i sovle this equation. x/5 = 12/15
- Sovle by substitution: 2x-3y=9 4x-6y=-12
- Sovle w^2-13w+42=0 I get -6,-7 is this correct????
- x+5y= -3 3x-2y= 8 sovle using substituion
- sovle the linear equation -8.3=x+6.1 Thank you
- sovle 7x + 12x -9 - 4x -3
- sovle the compound inequality 8<w+3<10
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help