Posted by MILEY!:)7 on Monday, June 16, 2008 at 8:45pm.
sovle for x:
4log33x=28. how do i do this....please help:(
Answer this Question
- math (algerba 1) Please help! - x+y=0 3x+y=-4 Sovle each system of equation by ...
- science and medicine - I am having some trouble working this out . Could you ...
- math - how do i sovle this equation. x/5 = 12/15
- algebra - Sovle by substitution: 2x-3y=9 4x-6y=-12
- Math Help - Sovle w^2-13w+42=0 I get -6,-7 is this correct????
- math - x+5y= -3 3x-2y= 8 sovle using substituion
- math - sovle the linear equation -8.3=x+6.1 Thank you
- 8th grade - sovle 7x + 12x -9 - 4x -3
- Algebra - sovle the compound inequality 8<w+3<10
- math (algerba 1) - how would you sovle this? multiply: (a + 5) (a - 5)