Posted by rose -Ms. Sue on Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 12:45am.
Here is the topic.
Select any subordinate groups (native american, african american, chinese american, asian indians, cuban american, mexican american, norwegian american, vietnamese american, arab american, filipino american korean american etc)
Write a fictional first person account of the creation and consequences situations of a subordinate group in the United States in the form of a journal entry.
Describe, as if you were a member of that subordinate group, where the group originated, how it came to the United States, and one or two locations in the United States where members of your group live. Be creative in your fictional descriptions.
(Ms. Sue I need you to help me get some data in order to start this project in the morning) Thank you very much..
information needed please - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 10:45am
Since I have a good friend who is an immigrant from Korea, I suggest you choose Korean-Americans as your subordinate group. Remember that you have to make up a story about this person and write it as a journal or diary entry. You should write it as though you are this person.
To get you started:
Hee-Jin came from Seoul, South Korea, with her parents and younger brother when she was 10 years old. None of them knew any English. The parents decided to move here because they wanted the children to have an American education and learn to speak English.
I hope you can imagine yourself as Hee-Jin and think about the problems you'd face as an immigrant and knowing no English.
This site will give you some background information.
information needed please - SZSbEEJiQGXLePTgf, Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 10:47pm
nice site dude
information needed please - ZjgCIasxkEWFVqQik, Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 7:39pm
interesting site man
frbujmahc ugtozdlpa - frbujmahc ugtozdlpa, Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 10:51pm
avghqfsec hmzqgb alhwbg ukieq mdix wpikhfuzy edywkbn
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Info. needed please - Ms. Sue, I have to do a journal entry of a subordinate ...
- Cultural Diversity - Which cultural groups' tolerance level place them at ...
- Cultural Diversity - Can someone please help with this question on my assignment...
- Ethnics - I am a little confused on how to research the following: • Select 1 ...
- working with children from culturally diverse - which cultures are most closely ...
- history - In the 1800s, the US established forts west of the Mississippi River ...
- Oklahoma History - In the 1800s, the US established forts west of the ...
- Ethics - Select any of the subordinate groups from Ch. 1 of the text, provided ...
- History - A major purpose of Fort Gibson in Oklahoma Territory was to A. hinder ...
- ETH 125 Cultural Diversity - What are an average American's perceptions about ...