Posted by BaBa on Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 9:59pm.
Examples of the difference between intelligence and wisdom are generally easy to find in the
news. Find an example of an intelligent person who acted unwisely and had to pay the
consequences such as fines or jail time. You can choose a business person, celebrity,
government official, or anyone who has acted unwisely and otherwise seems intelligent.
· Due Date: Day 5 [Individual] forum
· Choose a person who has acted unwisely.
· Describe if it was a lack of emotional intelligence, successful intelligence, or both that
caused his or her lack in judgment. What aspects of wisdom was this person lacking that
contributed to his or her lack of judgment?
- Positive Psychology - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 10:04pm
You may want to use Detroit's mayor for your example.
- Positive Psychology - PsyDAG, Friday, June 13, 2008 at 12:46pm
To me personally,knowledge is the accumulation of information, intelligence is the ability to use that information, and wisdom is knowing when where and how to use the information.
I searched Google under the key words "intelligence wisdom" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psy 220 - Choose a public figure who has acted unwisely. Describe if it was a ...
- statistics - To find out what people think, the Gallup Poll selected a random ...
- psychology - intelligence vs wisdom
- Writing - okay i have this writing assignment on how drunk driving can be ...
- Psychology-Assesment - According to Cattell, a person trying to solve an ...
- Psychology - In their book The Bell Curve, Murray and Herrnstein supported their...
- CRE101 - What does it mean to evaluate the information that is revealed about a ...
- psychology - Watching the news on TV Mr.Velazco sees pictures of starving ...
- PSY - I am to describe the central themes and stategies of positive psychology ...
- psychology - I need to do a school paper on positive psychology the subject ...