Posted by Annabelle on Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 6:31pm.
Complete the sentences with the appropriate indirect object pronouns and present tense verb forms.?
Modelo- (gustar) A mi ME GUSTAN las peliculas de accion.
1. (aburrir) A nosotros _____ los efectos especiales que no son muy realistas.
2. (encantar) A ti ____ las peliculas de amor, no?
3. (fascinar) A mi mama _______ leer lo que dicen los criticos sobre las peliculas.
4. (interesar) A mis hermanos ______ mucho el argumento de la pelicula.
5. (molestar) A Uds. ____ las peliculas con mucha violencia?
Spanish 2 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 6:32pm
If you post what YOU think the answers are, someone will be glad to correct them and guide you from there.
Spanish 2 - SraJMcGin, Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 11:21pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. These are NOT commands. You need to look closely at the modelo. The verb gustar does not work like English. It is NOT the verb "to like" but the verb "to be pleasing to....." Therefore the model says "To me, action films (that is the subject) ARE pleasing." The 3rd person is used if the subject is singular and the 3rd person plural if the subject is plural.
You may have the idea for aburrir BUT it is an -ir verb, not -er/ar. The verbs are:
1. nos aburren
2. te encantan
3. le fascina (to read IT is fastinating to her)
4. les interesa
5. les molestan
Note that the indirect object pronoun (me, te, le, nos, les) tells TO WHOM something is or somethings are.....
P.S. Feel free to ask any question where you do not fully understand.
Spanish 2 - Jorge, Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 11:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - "Que te gusta mas de las peliculas de accion?" "Me gustan mas _____." ...
- spanish - 11. Direct object pronouns always come before the indirect object ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? In complete sentences, answere the ...
- Spanish - Is this correct? Complete the paragraph with the correct present-tense...
- Spanish - 4. ¿Qué pasa? ¿No me oyes? A) si, te oigo. B) si, les oigo. C) no, no ...
- Spanish - i need help with my homework. i'm supposed to form sentences using ...
- Spanish - 4. ¿Qué pasa? ¿No me oyes? A) si, te oigo. B) si, les oigo. C) no, no...
- Spanish - Form complete sentences using the information provided. Use indirect ...
- spanish - "Qué frutas te gustan más?" "Me gustan más _____." a. los espáragos y ...
- Spanish Help please - I'd just like to know if I have these correct or not. 1. ...