Posted by chris on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 6:59am.
pls. pls. pls. somebody help me...you see im on a science class and i don't want to go to the regular section, so pls.... give me an acrostic for the word "SCIENCE"
science - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 9:37am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. First of all, do you know wh at an acrostic is? Take the letters and make a poem. The first line begins with S, the 2nd with C, etc.
Study the world as best you can
Cover truths and general law
Include all things and also man
Even what you see and what you saw
Never forget the facts of all
Check what's not at your beck and call
Either, spring, summer, winter, fall.
Is that what you need? It's difficult to make a poem with 7 lines, but here at least is a sample!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science help - How can you describe the location of hafnium (Hf, atomic number ...
- science help pls pls - Which of the following terms refers to the foamy bubbles ...
- science - pls. give me an acrostic for the word " "science"
- science help pls pls - The information about groundwater recorded by a student ...
- science - pls could u give me a website with all the science warning signs on in...
- science help pls pls - Which of the following is typically associated with a ...
- science help pls pls - Which of these surface features are formed when the acid ...
- food science - pls give me an idea on the formulation of bavarian cream filling...
- Science - Acrostic Statement from the word Bacteria pls. :)
- math help pls pls pls - Given f(x) = 4x + 13 and g(x) = 10x − 2, solve for...