Posted by Sam on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 at 10:58pm.
Can someone help me find the derivatives of these questions?
For these can you only need to tell me the answer so i can see if i have the same thing.
y = sinx^2
y = xcosx
I need help with these 6 please.
y = xcos(1/x)
y = (1+sinx)/(1-sin^(2)x)
y = sin^2x/cosx
y = sqrt(sin(sqrtx))
y = 3sqrt(xcosx)
y = 1/(sin(x-sinx)
- Calculus - Reiny, Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 12:02am
y' = -4(-sin(-4x)
y = sinx^2 or (sinx)^2
y' = 2sinxcosx or sin 2x
y = xcosx
y' = x(-sinx) + (1)cosx
= cosx - xsinx
- Calculus - Reiny, Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 12:08am
for y = xcos(1/x)
I would use the product rule
y' = x(-sin(1/x))(-1/x^2) + (1)cos(1/x)
for y = (1+sinx)/(1-sin^(2)x) I would reduce it to
y = (1+sinx)/((1+sinx)(1-sinx))
now y' = -1(1-sinx)-2?sup>(-cosx)
why don't you show me some of the steps you have sofar for the others?
Answer this Question
- Calculus - Find the outside and inside functions of the following to find their ...
- Calculus - MathMate Please help - ok, i tried to do what you told me but i cant ...
- ENGLISH/MATH/SCIENCE HELP! - Is there any websites for teens to read short ...
- Derivatives - Find the derivative of the following questions; ³√2t/(t^2-4...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- calculus - find the following derivatives: f(x) = (2x+5)/(x^2-3) f'(x)= (2)*(x^2...
- Calculus: Derivatives - I'm having trouble understanding what derivatives in ...
- Calculus - Okay so I have a question on my assignment that says: You are given ...
- Math sin/cos - On a piece of paper draw and label a right triangle using the ...
- Calculus (derivatives) - Find the derivative of cos^2(4x)