Posted by Andrew on Monday, June 9, 2008 at 9:38pm.
what has to do with Califoria that starts with a k
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 9, 2008 at 9:48pm
How about this man who founded the McDonald's chain?
You may get some other ideas for your alphabet book at these sites.
- social studies - Andrew, Monday, June 9, 2008 at 11:24pm
thanks a lot, but tht guy didn't found the McD food chain. he just made it more popular.
- social studies - Brandon, Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 5:30pm
The first McDonald's restaurant was in Des Plaines, Illinois. Andrew, I specifically remember Ray Kroc as the *founder* of McDonald's. If he was not, then who was?!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - The homework was that you had to write a word that starts with ...
- Social Studies - what 5th grade social studies word starts with Y,Z,and N?
- Social Studies - What is a letter that starts with Z?
- Social studies - when the french revolution starts
- NHD (Social Studies) - Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- Social Studies - Does anyone know of any words from the Medieval times that ...
- social studies - Can you find something about California that starts with a I?
- social studies(again) - i need a word about california that starts with a P
- social studies for the 3rd time - I need something that s related to California ...
- social studies - could someone tell me about an intresting place to visit in ...