Posted by Kerry-Ann on Friday, June 6, 2008 at 6:20pm.
COULD YOU PLEASE UNSCRAMBLE THESE
2) RATEHD LCPEIPR
THEY HAVE TO DO WITH SEWING
- sewing - Michelle, Friday, June 6, 2008 at 7:20pm
- sewing - Kerry-Ann, Friday, June 6, 2008 at 9:34pm
- sewing - Michelle, Friday, June 6, 2008 at 7:30pm
sorry-#2 is thread clipper
- sewing - SraJMcGin, Friday, June 6, 2008 at 8:01pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum.
Yes, on #2 and #1 is tracing.
Next time, please do not use capital letters. In computerese it is considered shouting, or rude.
- sewing - clementia, Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 8:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- sewing - What is a wood clap used for in sewing ? thank you
- Algebra Word Problems - A long sleeve blouse requires 1.5 hrs of cutting and 1.2...
- sew - Please unscramble this word: rctnaig
- dress making - I need help with Dress making (sewing machines) 04201501 and (...
- Social Studies - What did Isaac Singer do to improve American society? and what ...
- english - But consumers there showed little interest in sewing machines. ...
- dt, textiles (sewing machine) - Question 1. what is the stitch length and width ...
- home ec. - how do you tie off when you get done sewing? If you're using a sewing...
- math help please - Sue Stitch buys a sewing machine. The price, including tax...
- History again - Who invented the sewing machine? This site will give you a very ...