Posted by Katie on Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 9:17pm.
how am i supposed to show you the problem i have if your site wont allow websites to be used in questions?
not working - DrBob222, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 9:24pm
You type it in. Rarely do you need a web site to state your problem.
not working - Katie, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 9:29pm
no it is the jiskah website. i have a picture of my math problem and i made it into a link so that it would be easier for the tutors to solve but this website is lame and wont allow links to be used in questions
not working - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 9:31pm
Another way around the website problem is to copy and paste the website and then leave a few spaces between the letters and symbols.
Here's how one creative student did it this afternoon:
not working - DrBob222, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 9:44pm
Ms Sue has the idea. But the website isn't lame. The web master has designed the boards not to accept links. It's a security thing to make the board safe for students. That's also the reason you see us posting a message to students saying not to reveal identifying information.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- homework help site - I used a site last year where you get an account and can ...
- business - hello I have subscribed with home work site" called Internet Secrets...
- English - Please Help If I get information from one web site and that web site ...
- Grammar - So now m posting the answers along witg the questions... Plz correct ...
- MATH-help - I have math questions to do, but since my class and I share the math...
- Physics - HELP! PLEASE - The problem is from fundamentals of physics 9th edition...
- problem solving - select a problem that you have worked on but not yet solved, ...
- Sociology - I'm working on my sociology assignment on American Family. I have to...
- it 220 - Locate two Websites that you feel exhibit exemplary design features. ...
- Grammar - Tranformation of Sentences ? 1.He wont show me his papers,he wont tell...