Posted by Jamie on Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 6:51pm.
How does censorship limit student's creativity. In what Way.
Please help!! I'm fresh out of ideas!!!
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 6:55pm
Censorship of what?
Censorship of materials a student may read?
Censorship of student writings in a school publication?
Censorship of teachers' ideas?
Censorship of the Internet or movies that prohibits students from seeing porn?
Please clarify your question, and we'll be glad to help you.
English - Jamie, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 7:08pm
Censorship of student writings in a school publication.
English - GuruBlue, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 7:14pm
My opinion, so long student's writings in school publications are not vulgar, not personal assaults on other students/teachers,and are written in a proper form for opinion pieces, then I strongly believe that students should be able to write freely about school problems or societal problem. This is one way that student's learn to think analytically and to determine bias in writing.
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 7:14pm
Here are several good and interesting website articles:
English - Jamie, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 7:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - How might creativity help a scientist? a)creativity allows a scientist...
- Science - How might creativity help a scientist? A.Creativity allows a scientist...
- English - I need a really kick a** closing statement for my debate on censoring ...
- censorship (english essay) - Can anyone find an article or website that talks ...
- classroom instruction - Explain how a teacher can monitor student homework o ...
- Journalism - We are currently studying censorship. At my school, a recent ...
- Evaluating Limits - Evaluate lim x/((x+2)^2 - 4) as x-> 0 or state that the ...
- Creativity-- Question - Which phrase fosters creativity? 1. "There is no such ...
- English Literature - Hello, I'm a English Literature student. I'm going to make ...
- English - Ative stage ideas for teaching english. You know games, word games, ...