Posted by french on Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 4:53pm.
Is housewife a job?
How do you say "I will have to take care of my children" in french?
french - Calc, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 6:17pm
Search Google for a translator.
Yes, being a housewife is infact a job.
french - EG, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 6:39pm
je devrai prendre soin de mes enfants.
french - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 7:24pm
très bien, EG!
french - EG, Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 8:43pm
Merci beaucoup !
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - hi there, i have to write a letter in French to my au-pair family(the ...
- math - There are a total of 107 foreign language students in a high school ...
- french - Hey, Can someone take a look at my french below, and let me know what ...
- math - There are a total of 152 foreign language students in a high school where...
- MATH SETS AND COUNTING - There are a total of 103 foreign language students in ...
- French - When using a defibrillator, the doctor usually says "1, 2, 3, clear!" ...
- French - How do you say "to take sth for granted" in French?
- French - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. "Tout le monde le ...
- french - for french project: a) does 1/6 cup=2 tablespoons+2 teaspoons b) say ...
- French - How would you say Ash Wednesday and Easter in French? My French teacher...