Posted by Tyree McCoy on Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 9:42am.
1. Walt Whitman’s excerpt from Song of Myself can be considered
an expression of
A. populism. C. imagism.
B. romanticism. D. conventionalism.
2. Which one of the following poems has the rhyme scheme
AA BB CC DD . . .?
A. “since feeling is first”
C. From To the Right Honourable William, Earl of Dartmouth
D. From Song of Myself
Reading - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 9:49am
BTW, I'm only doing what you can do with a search!
Reading - Christian, Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 11:45am
the answers are B for #1...and C for #2
Reading - Christian, Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 11:57am
sorry answer for #1 is C not B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Lesson 4 Poetry, Part 1 - 1. Walt Whitman’s excerpt from Song of Myself can be ...
- Song of Myself+English - Has anyone read Song of Myself by Walt Whitman?? I can'...
- Literature - I am studying Petrarchan poems in my lit class. Right now I am ...
- english.. can u tell me if my answers are right - 1)c 2)c 3)c 4)c .. k this ...
- english need help asap - 7. In Song of Myself, number 33, Whitman personifies ...
- literature ... i really need corrections - 1) in song of myself, whitman's theme...
- english .. please rely ASAP thx - 1) The tone in the song of myself number 52 is...
- Walt Whitman/literature - Can I get your opinion on something what is your ...
- English 3 - 14. All of the following are unusual elements of Walt Whitman's free...
- English - What can you infer about the poet’s attitude about humanity from these...