19. In “The Yellow Wallpaper,” the woman that the narrator “sees” in the wallpaper is
A. Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
B. a symbol of women everywhere.
C. the narrator’s mother.
D. the reflection of John’s sister.
20. “A New England Nun” is an example of
A. a suspense story. C. a character study.
B. a horror story. D. escapist literature.
Reading - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 9:44am
Once again we do not DO the work for you but HELP by showing you where to look.
2. (images, etc.): http://itech.fgcu.edu/faculty/wohlpart/alra/gilman.htm
3. (Study Guide): http://www.gradesaver.com/classicnotes/titles/wallpaper/
4. (from the author): http://www.library.csi.cuny.edu/dept/history/lavender/whyyw.html