posted by Anonymous on .
1. How many moles of water can be made from 4 moles of oxygen gas and
16 moles of hydrogen gas? What is the limiting reagent?
2. Calculate the mass of water produced from the reaction of 24.0 g of H2 and
160.0 g of O2. What is the limiting reagent?
3. The burning of 18.0 g of carbon produces 55.0 g of carbon dioxide. What is the
theoretical yield of CO2? Calculate the percent yield of CO2.
4. Calculate the percent yield of Cl2(g) in the electrolytic decomposition of
hydrogen chloride if 25.8 g of HCl produces 13.6 g of chlorine gas.
5. One method for reclaiming silver metal from silver chloride results in a 94.6%
yield. Calculate the actual mass of silver that can be produced in this reaction
if 100.0 g of silver chloride is converted to silver metal.
2AgCl(s) y 2Ag(s) . Cl2(g)
6. What is the actual amount of magnesium oxide produced when excess carbon
dioxide reacts with 42.8 g of magnesium metal? The percent yield of MgO(s)for
this reaction is 81.7%.
2Mg(s) . CO2(g) y 2MgO(s) . C(s)
I NEED THE ANSWERS
You have posted all of these problems previously and I gave you some hints. We try to help you but we don't do it for you. Post specific questions if you don't understand any of the instructions but show some effort on your part in addition to knowing how to type.
do it urself